Thursday, January 12, 2012

'ASHTANGA YOGA: Stories from Beyond the Mat' IS OUT NOW


 Friends,

'Ashtanga Yoga: Stories From Beyond the Mat' is now on sale at Amazon: http://amzn.to/wQsTsL

It's a collection of stories, essays, sketches, how-tos, and comedy bit-lets, all written during the last 10 years, and all relating to the practice of Ashtanga Yoga.

It's one of the first of its kind in the Ashtanga community: no asana photos or "Intro to Yoga Philosophy 101," just writings about Yoga filled with reverence, humor, and the occasional artfully employed f-bomb.

(Also, perhaps the occasional gratuitously employed f-bomb.)

The practice of this Yoga has profoundly changed my life --- I hope I shared a glimmer of that in the pages of this book.

QUICK UPDATE:
1. International Amazon

Unfortunately, at the moment I'm unable to list it on Amazon's international sites. This means it's still available to those outside the U.S., though you have to pay shipping.

HOWEVER: I have just found that Amazon UK does print-on-demand, and so I'm gonna get this ball rolling. 

Please note: I am not changing any "whiles" to "whilsts" for my UK audience, though maybe I can work in "havin' a slash" or "dogs bollocks" somehow.

2. Kindle, eBook, Versions
There will definitely be one. But not until March.